This is what trade with a country that a plethora of politicians and citizens alike say plays dirty pool with exports (it's accused of devaluing its currency and even subsidizing its exports to make them dirt cheap to U.S. citizens) looks like... Shame on it for increasing our discretionary income that way...
These are the results (copied and pasted an email I just received) from just one company who fully exploits China's fully exploiting our pocketbooks...
Pass this one on to all your friends...
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart every hour
of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St.
Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger +
Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's
largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and
Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store
in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of
which 2,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than
it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing
experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores.
(Earth's population is
approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of
13. Wal-Mart has gross sales that total more than the
total revenue of all the countries in the world,
MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.